Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sam is dead!!

I know, it is so sad, but Sam is no longer with us!! He had to go on to Christmas tree heaven. So, we ordered a new one and Lizzy is just perfect for our little family. She was delivered to us on Tuesday and we were able to put her up yesterday. The kids were so excited and were dancing around the living room. Tanner being a bull in china closet, but yet a perfectionist and Ella just excited to put one ornament on the tree! She dropped one ornament, as she called it, the North Pole and it broke. After we got all of the ornaments on, Ella kept walking around the tree saying how beautiful it was and wanting to touch it. At one point she laid down in front of it on her belly, propped her chin on her hands and had her legs curled up. It would have been a perfect picture, but couldn't get to my camera fast enough.

We also had a great night Friday night. We went to the Childress Christmas festival and had a great time. Tanner was upset because he didn't win a cake at the cake walk. Maybe next year. Before we went, we promised the kids we would go to McDonald's and then come back home for movie night. So, I left with the kids and we headed to McDonald's to get food and made it home to eat. After we ate, we took showers and baths, and snuggled down for movie night. Tanner was so pumped that Ryan was joining us. Ryan, had a rough night at movie night. First, he tried to get Ella to sit with him, only to be turned down because she has her own special chair she sits in. Then he put in the wrong movie, then he couldn't figure out how to get the main menu to pop up with his PS3 remote!! He started pouting and said, I guess ole' dad just ruined movie night. We had a great time and watched a good movie.

Friday morning was crazy too. I went out to Wal-Mart at 4:30 in the morning so I could get a few things on sale. CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY!! Mom and I get there and as soon as we get in, a cashier tells us, we can't put anything on sale in our basket. I said ok and went to go see if I could find everything I wanted. I did except for the sheets. The sheets did not come in, but they did put some others on sale. Super pumped at this time to know that I can get a king size sheets for next to nothing. Then I also saw a comforter set. Even more pumped because it is not that expensive either and I have been wanting it in the dark brown!! Let's just say blue and yellow weren't doing it for me! Anyway, I thought I would try to go over to electronics and pick up the digital photo frame. There was absolutely no way that I would be able to get over to it. Then the next thing I saw was two dudes fighting over an XBox 360. CRAZY! The funny thing was, neither one of them got it, because as they were fighting a lady went underneath them and took it!! Leave it to a woman to WIN!!

I know Monday is coming soon and all the laziness and sleeping late is over. It was fun while it lasted!! Now, I can't wait until Christmas. I have a few things up my sleeve. Hopefully, everyone will be surprised. I think I am going to have to put the singing peguins up...Ella keeps hitting the button. As I have been sitting at the computer, she keeps playing it over and over. Maybe the batteries will go dead soon!! I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

As soon as I get to work tomorrow, I will post pics of Lizzy, we are so happy she is with us now!!

1 comment:

Ryan Mills said...

my guess is that we're the only family that names everything. but i like Lizzy much better than Sam.