Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Post

Today I was downloading some pics off my camera and found some I wanted to post. My family always seems to be chaotic at times. Sometimes they are sweet, sometimes they are funny and sometime they are mad. But this picture is the one that really worries me...they are too calm and quiet...kind of like the calm before the storm!
See, I heard noise later, and this is what I walk in on...Ella standing on the bed telling me, actually she was yelling at me she is playing football with the boys mom!


I couldn't pass this one up. One of my favorites. I had help blowing out my birthday candles with my kids...good thing they did not put 30 individual candles on the cake...I had a hard enough time blowing those out!!

Ta Da!!!
Meet Lizzy!!! The kids enjoyed helping me put her up and the ornaments too!


And last but not least. My new bedding that I got an awesome deal on at 5 am at Wal-Mart. Yes, I was one of the crazies out that morning, but I got an awesome deal...Now to paint my bedroom...UGH!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Love the new bedding! I'll come help you paint girl! I'm getting better every room!:)

Karin said...

Cute pics. That's one sweet family you got there! I think I'm figuring out this whole blog thing. I may need to ask for some help from time to time though. I still haven't figured out how to do everything I want on here. Tootles!