Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Fortunate

I am so fortunate to have the wonderful husband that I have. I know he may slug me in the middle of the night, or put bouggers in my hair, but he is so awesome! He called me up last night while I was fixing supper and said I want to give you your birthday present tonight. I could tell he was all excited and had no idea what it could be. I told him last night like I have the past 4 years that I don't need nor want anything for my birthday. So when he told me he had a present I told him it better just be a big bag of 3 Musketeers. He walks in with his hands behind his back and a huge smile on his face. That tells me he is super excited over what he has for me and that I am probably going to like what he has. He pulls it out from around him and it is a new camera! I know, it's not anything fancy or high tech, but a new camera!! I knew that I didn't have to have a new camera and told him that I would wait until spring so I could save some money and buy what I wanted. My old camera, takes good pics and holds quite a few of them but it is six years old and lets face it, digital cameras have come a long way in six years. Not only are the pics crisper, but my new camera zooms further (it seems like it does)and takes pics quicker. So, not only is it an early birthday present, but a Christmas present as well. Now I really have everything I want. So Ryan, no more Christmas presents!! I had to show you some pics that I took last night with it. I love it!! Thank you Ryan, you are so good to me. Love ya!





3 comments:

Amy said...

So much fun!!

We better do something fun for the big 3.0.!! I say it calls for a GNO!!:) I guys we could invite the boys if we have to!!LOL!!

Happy early birthday. And here's to having sweet, awesome husbands!

Fun Family Fitness said...

happy early birthday...I sure love ya...I hope you enjoy your camera....now we need more pictures of you and the fam...take care...steph

Sharon said...

Yeah! I'm happy for you and so glad you are joining the 30's with me! Love ya!