Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Big 8's

Here you go Steph!!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
*Priveleged
*Criminal Minds
*Little People, Big World
*One Tree Hill
*Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
*Property Virgins
*House Hunters
*Little Einsteins

8 Favorite Restaurants
*Roasted Peppers
*Olive Garden
*Abuelo's
*Chili's
*Sam Hill's BBQ
*Zookini's
*Guero's Taco Bar
*Hard 8 BBQ

8 Things That Happened Today
*Got ready for work
*Got Ella dressed
*Took Ella to Denese's
*Kissed my kids bye
*Kissed my husband bye
*Became swamped with work
*Talked with a good friend
*Blogged!!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
*Thanksgiving
*Christmas
*To see what my kids do with their lives
*Growing old with Ryan
*Traveling with my family
*Spending time with family
*Spending time with friends
*Getting my house fixed!

8 Things on My Wishlist
*For my family to be happy and healthy
*For my kids to be compasionate and caring
*Travel the world one day
*My house fixed now!
*Debt free
*Worry less
*Always be this happy
*To have my dream house!

1 comment:

Fun Family Fitness said...

I loved your list....I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...early...take care of yourself...steph