Thursday, November 6, 2008

Forgot!!

I forgot that I finally found my camera and I have been snapping away. Finally downloaded my pics to my computer and remembered that I was going to show you that Ella and I scared Ryan. Greatness, we think!!

Ella refused to be standing on the ground with the remote controlled rat so she had to sit on the cabinet and I had to sit with her so we could scare her daddy.

She tries so hard to be big and do EVERYTHING Tanner does. The other night, he was working on a project and had to have his crayons, markers, pens and pencils all out and I made him sit at the table. Ella wanted to do a project too. I get out Tanner's folding table, get her a chair, get her a poster board, get her some crayons and pencils so she can do her "Homework" too!! I love it!

In all of her sweetness, she can be very demanding. We got the JCPenny catalog that has a lot of babydoll things in it and I cannot throw it away because she looks at it everyday. One day, after a very long day with no nap, she wanted to watch My Friends Tigger and Pooh, great show for her, and she had to have her "Babydoll book" She had laid on the couch for 5 minutes and was completely out!! Her legs crossed, book in hand and sound asleep!


I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is growing up into a little girl and not much longer until she becomes a woman. That scares me. Something else that scares me, my son and his eating!! He amazes me everyday with that. I have talked to Amy about this, and she said the same thing. I thought boys didn't start eating out of house and home until they were like pre-teens to teenagers?!! I'm so amazed. Last night, he ate steak with my in-laws, potatos and some cauliflower. Then around 7ish, we had to go run some errands real quick and stopped by McDonald's to get Ella something to eat and he is wanting another meal!!! ANOTHER MEAL?! Oh my gosh!! Ryan ordered him a double cheeseburger. He ate that, my fries, and some of his sister's fries. I know it won't get any better!! But I didn't know it would start this early. Maybe, I just need to get over it and go on.

No comments: