Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This Halloween was different this year as Ryan was unable to go trick-or-treating with the kids. He was a little sad that he didn't get to go, but the kids had a great time.

Tanner wanted me to make a robot costume this year, which I was all about. However, he waited until Wednesday to tell me exactly how he wanted his robot costume to look. I told him, I don't have enough time to do that, but what if we find something else for you to be. So we searched online and looked and he was either going to be a chef or a mad scientist. He finally decided on a mad scientist and I start planning and looking through what we had at home so I would know what to go get. Amazingly, we had everything but a lab coat for him. That problem was easily solved and he had a great time. Ella's mind switched every day. One day, it was a butterfly, another, a lady bug, another, a princess, the next-a fairy, finally she was a fairy princess!! I think this year was probably my favorite year of trick-or-treating. Since the guys were out of town, Sharon and I take the kids downtown and had a good time.




After we finished, we went to roast marshmallows and the Horton's joined us and had a great time being with them!!


I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: