Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Day?

Trey posted a blog yesterday that I loved. He was talking about things that happen throughout the course of the day that make us say "AAUGH" Yea, well, have you ever had a whole day that was like that? My entire day yesterday was like that. It started really early. I got to work a little before 7 and spent 5 minutes digging through my purse for my office keys only to realize, they are not there. Went and had my teeth cleaned and wound up wounded (my own fault). Got back and spent the entire day by myself at my office, keep in mind, first of the month is our busiest time!! Finally get home and think, "It can't get any worse." Only to have to clean my stove. Not just wipe it down, I'm talking pulling burners out and those little silver pans out and cleaning under them type of cleaning! Which I found out, I obviously don't do it often enough! I was so glad to go to bed last night!! Have you ever had a day like that? Where it seems everything you do is jinxed or you have some kind of hex on you?

No comments: