Monday, November 17, 2008

Movie Night

Friday night instead of going to the playoff game, Tanner, Ella and I, changed into out pj's, snuggled in our favorite places, ate some popcorn and watched a movie.We watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Tanner liked the movie and Ella did for about an hour. We had a great time. The next morning Ella asked me if we were going to watch a movie and eat popcorn. I told her no silly girl, we were going to eat breakfast and then get dressed. She was so disappointed that we weren't going to have a movie day I guess! Last night Ryan was gone again and I thought about doing movie night again, but Ella was way too hyper to try to watch a movie. So instead, she and Tanner danced around the living room while I was baking cookies. He was tired of dancing and was running from her so he wouldn't have to dance with her any more. She kept hollering at him "Tanner, get back here. Right now. I need to dance." So funny. So it looks like now Friday's are going to be our designated Movie Night. I can't wait, because now with the weather getting cooler, we can snuggle down for the night and watch a good movie with the kids!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Movie night in pj's is one of my favorite friday night things!! So fun! Glad you had a fun time. That Ella is so sweet!!

Fun Family Fitness said...

those are the greatest times....I can't wait...steph

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love a good movie night!!!!

ella is AWESOME!!!