Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My top 10 favorite movies

Ok..I had to do a lot of thinking to come up with my top 10 favorite movies. I know Ryan's better than my own!!

1. Anastasia
2. Jungle Book (either the real live version or cartoon)
3. Any Lethal Weapon
4. The Matrix
5. Big Fish
6. There is Something About Mary
7. Monsters Inc. (this was Tanner's favorite since before he could talk and now mine)
8. Hook
9. The Dark Knight
10. Toy Story

I'm probably the only one who has animated movies is their top 10!! I guess when I have watched so many of them for so long, they become favorites!!

4 comments:

Ryan Mills said...

see, i forgot about Big Fish. great movie and one of OUR favorites. it's one of the first movies we watched toegether (see, i remember some things). it's hard to narrow it down to 10 - i left a lot of goodies off.

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love this list!!! i was debating about including 'something about mary' too!!! we need to get together to watch movies!!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

oh, no...my top 10 will definitely include some animated ones! just wait...

Anonymous said...

No I had animated ones tooo...I just didn't add them...TOY STORY (all time classic!)