Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Ears

I know that little kids are like spounges. They absorb so much of what we do, how we act and what we say. Today was no exception for Ella. In the past Ella wants to get on the computer like mommy and pay bills. She gets up in the chair, clicks the mouse and punch some keys. So she paid some bills. Today, I wanted some ice cream and Ryan said he would take us to go get some. I grab my badge, it has my id's and debit card in with it. Ella loves carrying it when we go places. She enjoys pulling them out and putting them back. No big deal. Today, she pulled out my id from my office. She said "This is my card." I said no, it's mommy's. "No it's mine, I need to pay bills." Ryan started laughing. I'm thankful she mimics me and glad that she doesn't mimic her dad! We might be in trouble.

1 comment:

allie nelson said...

lol very glad she mimics her mommy. i hope my kids do the same!