Monday, September 29, 2008

The Mills' Girls!

I know that title sounds a little funny, but I have a house full of girls. They smell and sometimes act like boys, but deep down they are girls!! I haven't caught them putting make-up on or painting toenails, but I have caught them having a pillow fight. Look who happens to be in the middle!! They are using Ella as protection!!

The whole reason that any of this started was Ryan was taunting Tanner and the fight then ensued. Next thing I know, Tanner starts taunting me?! Why? I don't know, but Ryan has the nerve to say, "What has gotten into him? Why does he do that?" I take a step back and look at him. Really? Are you kidding me? Do you really have to ask?


Sunday morning Tanner and Ella got ready to go to church with my mom and dad. Tanner woke up his solemn sweet self. Oh how I wished that he would have stayed that way all day. Oh no!! More running of the mouth. So this time, I decided to put a stop to it. I had him pinned on the ground with him still running his mouth. Ella at one point got up on top of me to help me with Tanner. She would then tell me to giddy up!! I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to take him out if I need to, but at least I can for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl....Wrestle him until you can no longer do it!!!! Before too long he will be able to pin you down...lol

Sharon said...

How do you get your pictures to post like that? I can't get them to do what I want - help me!

Fun Family Fitness said...

those are my best memories with my parents and family....and now some of my best memories with my kids....growin' up our dad and uncles would have the cousins get down and wrestle....amazin' no broken bones...thanks for the post...it brought back some great memories...steph

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

how fun!!! what a great place to 'grow up' of course, daddy may never do that!!! :) i love it!!!
do you realize the damage i would do to my children if i sat on them like that, though!??!! i would break them in half!
love your family and LOVE to read your posts and see your pics!!!!