Monday, September 1, 2008

I want to first say Thank you to everyone who came Thursday night...I had an awesome time and needed that night. Thank you so much....Also, Casey, if you are reading this...underpass? I was so confused!!

As I was downloading pictures off my camera, I had forgotten that I had taken the pics of the kids dressing up. I had worked hard cleaning the house and they had helped all day...so that night, they decided to get in the play clothes...Ella had soo much fun and Tanner did too!!



This weekend, the kids and I rode down to my sister's house with my parents. I was wanting the kids to be able to go down there and see them before I knew we wouldn't be able to get away. We did and had a great time, it just wasn't enough time in the weekend to do all we wanted. The boys and Ella played outside quite a bit....And poor Jake,the baby wasn't able to play with them, he wanted to and got mad when he wasn't close enough. But we had a great trip. Rode 4 wheelers, played in the sand box, watched movies, played video games, went swimming, and came home with two exhausted kids. They slept on the way home, but none the less were tired when we got home.


Do these kids look like they are up to something....Cason, Ella and Tanner are ready to eat and don't want to wait...


Jake is a chunk, he is 5 months old...He is so happy!!


Tanner had to put on goggles....

Guess who else did?!


The kids did miss their dad and I did too...Ella especially missed wrestling with her dad. She tackled Cason at one point because he was laying on the ground and she did what she thought she was suppose to do!! Too bad, my camera wasn't around!!
We are glad to be home and back to a routine...but I had a great weekend with my friends on Thursday and family on the weekend!!

No comments: