Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bath time


Last night was an interesting night. We didn't do a whole lot at our house. I didn't have to fix supper so I was being pretty lazy. Anyway, I decided to go tan and leave Ryan with the kids so I could. He decided to give Ella a bath while I was gone. I got back and Ella was still in the bath tub. Tanner has just gotten in the shower. I go into Ella's bathroom and she is playing in the tub and Ryan begins to tell me that she had pooted in the bathtub and had some pretty big bubbles and apparently thought it was funny (I'm trying to spare details!) Anyway, Ryan walked out and I hear that she is still making her own bubbles, and I tell her it would be a good idea to stop as she is laughing-apparently Ryan got a kick out of it and laughed so she thought it was fun!! The next thing I hear is "Uh-Oh"....yes she pooped the bathtub...A LOT!!! So, now I get to pull a kid out of the bathtub, scoop poop out of the tub, throw toys away (I was not cleaning them!!) and clean the tub just so I could give her another bath!! UGH!! Why does she act like a boy sometimes? She thought it was great...making her own bubbles...playing in the water...making her daddy laugh!! Granted, I know the tub needed to be cleaned, but I had planned on doing it Friday when I was off!! OH WELL! I am going to pay for Ryan's raising...please pray for me!!!

No comments: