Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Survivor

We are now playing Survivor at the Mills' household. Ella has lost her pap and it is no where to be found. Last night was her first night without it and considering all, went pretty well. She cried while going to sleep, "I want my pap, Daddy, go find my pap" "I want my pap" Finally, she gave up and went to sleep. Slept all night until 5 this morning when a clap of thunder woke her up. I knew I had to get up a few minutes after she woke up and just threw her in bed with Ryan and I. She never really went back to sleep and was in rare form this morning before I left. I don't know how my mom will fare today without pap and hope that today is not too bad for her sake. Say a prayer for us that all goes well and she doesn't find it today at my mom's(that is where she lost it). Hopefully, this is it, no more pap!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck baby Ella! Now, how do I loose Sutton's thumb?

Fun Family Fitness said...

I hope that the PAP thoughts get lost too. I know it is hard to get rid of anything that your kids rely on...bless your heart...and your mom's....steph