Friday, August 22, 2008

Going green

I know everyone these days is thinking about the eco system and how to preserve what we have left. I agree, but hate giving up the cleaning stuff I use that I know works. The other day I was out of dishwasher soap so I go to Wal-Mart to buy it and the price on it has gone up again. (I'm also trying to spend less and save us some money!) Anyway, I found that Palmolive makes an Eco friendly dishwasher soap and it is less expensive than my good old soap that I have used for years. I thought, ok, give it a try and if it doesn't work, go back to what I know works. So far, it has done better than my other soap. I was so happy. Not only did I pick up dishwasher soap but just regular dish soap as well. And it is eco friendly as well...also by Palmolive...it's Pure and Clear and it does just a great as job as the dishwasher soap. I just wanted to put that out there in case anyone is thinking stuff like that doesn't work. I know I was skeptical, but I thought what the heck, it's cheaper and if it works, it works, if not I will go back to my other!! Anyway, hope everyone has a great day!!

2 comments:

Fun Family Fitness said...

thanks...I am also looking to save money and try to keep things ECO...friendly...have a great weekend..steph

Sharon said...

Can I just say you are thinking about things way too hard! JK - you know I love you.