Thursday, August 21, 2008

13 thoughts

ok...you win...
*My house is a total wreck and I need to get it picked up
*Oh my gosh-today is Thursday and I still have another day to work
*Will I ever quit itching? (UGH!)
*I wonder what is under my ceiling tiles...will I be able to take them down?
*Will Ella ever quit asking for her pap?
*When am I going to get the house cleaned and laundry done?
*I need to go shopping
*I'm ready to feel normal again
*I have an awesome husband who thinks I am wonderful (even though I know I haven't been, he still tells me I am)
*I need to quit drinking so many vanilla dr. pepper's
*I don't want to go to court on Monday
*Happy Birthday Jennifer- we are thinking about you today
*I am happy for my wonderful family who is the best.

2 comments:

Fun Family Fitness said...

don't worry bout the house....it will always be there...steph

Sharon said...

Looks like everyone is excited about the wig party! I know I am. Had fun hanging out last night. Sorry you're still itchin'. Wish there was something I could do for you. Love you and Happy Friday tomorrow.