Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Better

Gosh, today I downloaded pics off my camera and didn't realize I had pics on there from New Year's Eve. Some were sweet. Especially the ones where Tanner is playing with Ella. They both love to help me cook and they both love to pretend to cook.

Ella thinks anytime I am in the kitchen, she has to have a chair and help me cook. So she starts hollering at her dad to get her a chair so she can help momma. Sometimes the help is wonderful, other times, well, let's just say, it's a good thing I have patience.
Then there are other pics where I realize what a great big brother Tanner can be. He let's her do just about anything to him without complaint. She loves to wrestle, kick, and be one of the boys, but only on her terms. She also loves to be a girly girl and fix hair. Tanner let's her. He will probably be the boy who will have painted fingernails because his sister wants to paint them!

Then the ones I love the most....movie night. I ordered a feather down pad for mine and Ryan's bed and got another one cheaper, but I thought, what a great thing to lay on in the floor to watch movies!! They loved it and even wanted to sleep in the living room that night.

I promised myself I would be better this year about downloading pics and getting them developed. So, that is my goal. At least once a month, order pics to stay caught up on my albums and scrapbooks! No scoffing Ryan!

2 comments:

Ryan Mills said...

i'm not scoffing. never would i scoff.

MammaBotos said...

Love it!!! I am the same way about downloading pics...need to take more of them. have a great day!