Sunday, June 15, 2008

Whew!

Another busy week down and the rest of summer to go!! I thought things were suppose to slow down for a little while? We survived last week with Greenbelt Bowl, baseball games, me going to and fro with my job and VBS. Thank goodness for my mother!! She has helped me out so much last week and I do not know what I would do without her! Moms rock!!

Ella has been doing great with her potty training. She has this thing now that she wants to sit on the big potty instead of her potty!! Thank goodness she is a girl, because if she were a boy, it would probably be everywhere!! She started doing a little dance when she gets off. It is too cute!!

Tanner was very busy last week and it showed big time Saturday night when it started raining. He went to VBS all week, which is great. He enjoyed it and told Pop (Ryan's dad) "Today is a glorious day" He's right. Everyday we wake up is a glorious day!! Anyway, he also had two games this week and now baseball is over. He is upset that he won't be playing anymore games, but is still going to work hard so he can be as good as his dad and Poppa (my dad).

Ryan and I are doing well. We were a little cranky this week, but we will survive. It's part of what we do!! Ryan kicked our tenant out of our other house on Saturday the 7th. So, if you know of anyone who needs a place to rent or wants to buy a house, let us know. As if I don't have anything else to do. I am going to have to repaint what we had to repair thanks to what our tenant has done. I do have to admit, Ryan tore into him, and I'm glad he did, because I don't know that I could have done that. OH, and if anyone has any rental property, do not rent to Charles Buckholtz, he will destroy your house!!

I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful week!!

No comments: