Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Love....

I love my kids!! One right now is not feeling well, but will recover soon! I love the fact that I never know what will come out of their mouths, especially Ella! She speaks her mind regularly.



I love my family and friends!! I have some of the best family and friends anyone could ask for. I don't always get to spend enough time with them, but I do cherish every minute that I get with them. Just recently I was reminded how precious life is and to not take anyone for granted.



I love Spring!! I am so excited that it is spring time and that everything is turning green, and is full of life and color. I love the cool nights and the warm days. I love the spring showers too.

I love Easter Egg Hunts!! We went to Ms Angie's this morning for Ella's Easter party and I love watching the kids look for their eggs!



I love the sunshine!! Today is such a beautiful day and so nice and warm. I love to see the sunshine and feels it warmth.

I love vanilla Dr. Pepper's from Dairy Queen!! They put a little extra vanilla in mine :)

I love wearing my flip flops!! I have missed them so much. I am not a big fan of shoes and as soon as I come home, my shoes come off. I guess that is where Ella gets taking her shoes off as soon as she comes in!

and last and the best....

I love the life God has allowed me to have!! I have been blessed to have everything I need. He has allowed me to have two amazing kids, amazing parents, amazing friends and I could not ask for more!! I am working on being who he wants me to be everyday. I have had a few struggles lately, but he has given me great peace!! I love it!!

No comments: