Monday, October 20, 2008

Real Dreams

Have you ever had a dream that feels so real that you wake up thinking it really did happen? Yea, me too. Last night as a matter of fact. I was having a crazy dream that I was fighting someone and I was beginning to get tired wondering if the fight was ever going to be over. Well, I finally woke up and realized I was really fighting. I was fighting with Ryan. You know, the little girlie fight where you do nothing but slap each others hands. Yea, that would be Ryan and I. I think that it just a defense mechanism that I have when I sleep. Since I never know what I am going to wake up to, I'm already in self defense mode. Crazy?!

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Yes, this happened last night and I woke up exhausted! And the dream wasn't a good one!