Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gone

My camera is gone. I have no idea where it is or where it could be. I have looked everywhere I know to look and it is gone!! It had some pics on it that I wanted to download and now I can't. I was wanting a new camera, but not at the expense of loosing my old one!! I'm going completely nuts looking for it. I'm not totally convinced that Ryan did something with it, because it has some pics that I have of him and he is mad at me for taking them (he he he!)

Let me explain that... Ella and I were at home one Saturday. I had just pulled out all of our halloween decorations and was going through our stuff. I found our remote controlled rat. Ryan amd Tanner weren't at home and Ella told me the rat was ugly. I said "I know, looks scary doesn't it." She said yea and that it scared her. I said "Oh, it won't hurt you, but I bet we can scare daddy with it." She start giggling and says "Yea." Great, we've got a plan and she will not sit in the floor in our kitchen because she is afraid it will get her. So she and I are perched on the cabinet by the back door waiting for our prey to come in. FINALLY, they arrive and Tanner zips by. Ryan looks at Ella and I as we sit smiling and then jumps straight up. He then saw the flash of my camera and realized we got him on camera jumping at a stupid remote controlled rat!! Ella laughed and said "That was funny."

So now I'm sad, because it had some pics on it, that I really wanted and I can't find them. And now I'm going to have to go buy film for my other camera so I will have halloween pics. Dang it!! I'm not giving up on finding it though. I know it is at my house somewhere. It has to be.

No comments: