Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Talks


I LOVE MY TALKS WITH TANNER!! I cannot say that enough. I have been meaning to post this and haven't had a chance. It seems like there has been a lot going on and I haven't had time, but I am making time to put this down.

A couple of nights ago, maybe Sunday night, I was folding clothes and Tanner was laying on the bed while I was folding. He looks up to me and says "Mom, will you let me do my deal that I talked about earlier this summer?" My mind starts racing and this is where I'm thinking what did I say he could do? Oh no, what is it? Think fast, he's waiting for an answer. I say "What deal exactly are your talking about?" He says, you know my food stand. We are going to split the money at the end of the day three ways. I asked him where he was planning on putting his food stand? He said "Outside, of course!" I'm thinking no doubt outside but exactly where outside? He then clarifies and says that he wants to put it on that empty parking lot behind my parents house. He says that night time would be a good time to do his dine out stand, since it is too hot during the day! He says it is a good way for him to make money and save it for his trip to Disney World. I agree and tell him we will have to talk more about it. He wants to advertise and start small and as he gets bigger add more things. He said he needed a loan to get started and maybe talk to the editor of the newspaper to find out about advertising prices ;) So if you see advertisement for a DINE OUT cafe, it's probably Tanner and his friends.

1 comment:

MammaBotos said...

/that is awesome, I will be glad to come & eat... great spot too... represent the Southeast...