Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quick Funny

I had to post this about the kids, it is a quick funny story about a brother and his little sister.

Last night, Tanner was trying hard to concentrate on writing a story for his ready writing practice. Ella, who LOVES to pester her brother, was running off at the mouth. He would ask her to hush so he could concentrate. I would take Ella out of the room to read a book and she would "go put the book up" via telling her brother what he needed to write and I would have to go retrieve her so she would leave Tanner alone. Finally Tanner put his pencil down and started talking and playing with her. Ella went and got two of her many play cell phones so her and Tanner could talk on them. Tanner with his quick wit, flipped one of the cell phones open and says "Hello Santa. Yes, this is Tanner. Oh yes Santa you know I have been good, but my sister..." Ella immediately tries to take the phone from him and tells him to close it so he can't tell Santa that his sister has been pestering him. I was laughing so hard, because she was so quick to tell her brother to close that phone and give it to her. Tanner started laughing and told her that if she wasn't nice Santa wouldn't come see her. Ella's reply "I'm always nice to Santa."

No comments: