Thursday, January 8, 2009

Magic bean Stalk

I just got home and since we are now wearing big girl panties, I went in and told Ella to use the potty. She sat down and said, "Mom, yeave me ayone and cose the door." Ok, I can respect a girls privacy. I step out to go check the mail. Open the mail and put my bills up and throw away the trash. Two minutes maybe. Go back to the bathroom just as Ella is saying "Mom, I need you." I walk in and find my daughter with her panties around her ankles, the bath mat in her hands with poop on it and a puzzled look on Ella's face. (She has a little potty that she sits on.) Anyway, I ask "Ella, honey, what are you doing?" She said "Mom, I was just tryin to make magic bean stalk grow" It took me a while, but finally realized she was going to use her poop to get magic beans for the bean stalk to grow. Yeah, she has watched the Mickey Mouse version of Jack and the Bean Stalk. I have no idea why she thought that a magic bean stalk would grow from poop!!

4 comments:

Ryan Mills said...

jeez, i feel sorry for you. if that's the worst my spawn does then we'll be doing good. i'm afraid eventually that won't even make a Top 10.

allie nelson said...

lol!!!! funny girl.

Karin said...

That is too funny. Maybe she wanted the poop for fertilizer. lol!

Sharon said...

OMG!