Friday, February 1, 2013

Choices

Not too long ago I received an email about a guy who was happy everyday and it goes on to say that he had a horrific accident, he survived and he still kept his happy disposition. He had someone ask him how after all that had happened how he kept the happy disposition and his reply was simple. I have a choice to be happy every day or not. I can let all these little things affect me or I can choose to look over them and be happy. So he chose to be happy everyday. I started thinking about that and he was right. You can let the little things affect you everyday or you can let it go over, pass you by, ignore it, what ever it takes to not ruin your happiness. It has kind of taken a deeper root with me too. You have a choice everyday to let God and Christ live in you or not. Let your light shine so others may see Christ living in you and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. So today and everyday I am choosing to be happy and to let Christ live in me for others to see.

No comments: