Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Just Ella!

Yes, I know this is a little late and yes I know I should have gotten this done sooner, and there is no excuse....so this is about my Ella and her birthday!

I should have known when she was born that she would do things in her own time. After all, I labored for 18 hours before a c-section had to be done, hoping for an answer for why she wouldn't come....she wasn't ready. Should have known then that my precious baby would do things her way and not a moment before she is ready.



And when she got here, she let everyone know she what she thought and her ever faithful brother there to console her. Much like today, he is the first to her when she cries, the first to hug her and ask what is wrong. And she will be the one who will always voice her opinion whether you like what she says or not....It's just Ella.

She is a talker when she is ready to talk. She will follow me through the house as I'm cleaning or doing laundry always telling me stories and what I wouldn't give sometimes for 5 seconds of peace, but .....it's just Ella.



She loves to be silly and dress up. She loves to always climb in my lap and give me a hug, rough sometimes, but a hug just the same. And I will gladly take them any day or time.....


I love that she has a sense of adventure and that she isn't afraid of too many new things. She is willing to take on challenges, on her terms of course. However, if she doesn't, well don't even try to persuade her, because, well, it's just Ella and there is nothing that will change her mind....



It's not that it's JUST Ella, it is just who she is plain and simple. I wouldn't trade my sassy, strong-willed, opinionated, adventurous, silly loving girl for the entire world...No words can fully describe her except....ELLA!!!


Happy Birthday sweet sweet girl! I love you to the moon and back!

4 comments:

Karin said...

She is ELLA!!! Adorable, sweet, and sassy. Love her to pieces!

MammaBotos said...

Precious gal!

Marci said...

Thank you both!

anne said...

ella is so sweet