Monday, February 7, 2011

February???

February? Already? Where did January go? I feel like just last week was New Year's. Grateful it's not, but I feel time has really gotten away from me this month.

January has been a crazy hectic month. First, I'm running around getting estimates for my car, hoping to get it in the shop by the end of the month so I can have my car fixed and back to me feeling safe in it. Well, we are now in the month of February and I am still jacking with the insurance company~fun!! Just so much freaking fun!!

Mom and dad found a place!! Hallelujah!! It's nothing big or fancy, but will work til dad retires!! So, we are working on a slight remodel at the new place, boxing stuff up, unpacking stuff, moving boxes to and from storage. It would be sooooo much easier if they were able to move everything! But they aren't and some will stay and some will go. Good news, at least it's only 30 miles if they need anything!!

Weather! We have had some freezing weather and with it freezing water lines!! At least on the hot side. We have cold running water, but who wants to take a freezing cold bath in freezing cold temps. Got that problem fixed(Hopefully!! Fingers crossed) this weekend. We moved the water heater and pray that this next round of bad weather we get, we will have hot water!!

Kids have been busy too. Went back to school and are heading into the end with smiles abound. Have had plenty to do with homework and programs. I was upset because I missed Tanner's Texas History Program, but heard they all did an awesome job!! I'm staying busy with both jobs and doing what I can to help my parents.

Hope this month doesn't go by as fast as last month did!! Everyone stay warm, spring is just around the corner!!

2 comments:

Ericka Moore Photography said...

Praying for you. Kevin and I are always here if you need anything. : )

Marci said...

Thank you Ericka!! You doon't know how much that means to me!! :)