Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tanner is 10!


Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet son!!

I have wrote this, re-wrote this, edited it and his birthday has come and gone and I am still struggling. I was not crying when he went to pre-school, or his last day of pre-school, or his first day of kindergarten. But I am crying now. Why now? I have no idea. I guess I didn't realize how fast these 10 years have flown by. He is still suppose to be a little boy. Not necessarily a baby, but my sweet little round faced boy.
Tanner slept with my dad holding him every night for the first 6 weeks of his life...


I am a very blessed mother to have him as an amazing son! I truly do not know what I would have done without him. In a lot of ways, he is my guardian angel. That sounds crazy, but when I had him I was not in a good place. I knew though, that I would be better and we would accomplish a lot in his lifetime and so far we have!!





He is smart and funny and a compassionate son. He loves his sister even, when she is not so nice to him. His imagination is always going. He loves reading and writing books and is a pretty good artist. I am very thankful for him and his kind heart and gentle spirit.




Tanner, I hope you had a wonderful day! You are very special to me and I love you more than you will ever know!!

1 comment:

MammaBotos said...

Awesome kid! happy birthday!