Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday ELLA!!


My little girl turns 4 today!! My goodness how time has flown and what an experience and ride she has taken us on!!

My little girl has an opinion and mind of her own. I am not complaining because I love it and hope she continues to not be afraid of what she thinks and expressing her opinions. She is very vocal about what she wants and cries when she doesn't get her way. She can go from being extremely happy or excited to mad and feelings hurt in the drop of a hat. There are times when I am not used to her roller coaster of emotions and sit at a loss of what to do and worry that one day I REALLY won't know how to handle it all. She has a very sweet and loving side. She is a caretaker like her brother, but really doesn't want anyone to know. I love to listen to her sit and play with her dolls and tell them that she will love them and take care of them til the day she dies! She can also play with dinosaurs and dragons with her brother. However, she likes to be the princess in distress and have a prince come and resuce her from the mean dragons!!
She loves playing dress-up and changing clothes a 100 times a day! (if I would let her!) Ella loves putting on make-up, wearing jewelry, carrying purses and wearing hats and sunglasses when we go out.


She has been a blessing just like her brother. We wouldn't trade her and her sassy, frassiness for all the world! I love you Ella, Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: