Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year!!


What a way to start a new year than to be with your family and start it off right!! This past weekend we did just that. My sister, her husband and boys came and then we celebrated another Christmas with my dad's side of the family. All of the kids got to play with their new toys together and we laughed, mostly at my sister, but you know (just kidding). I enjoyed being able to spend time with my sister again and her husband and boys. My kids enjoyed it too. They LOVE playing with their cousins. Then we had the Moore Christmas. When we all get together, we always have so much food that even eating a small spoonful of everything will cause you to explode. One of my uncle's said that we don't do that often enough. I don't know if he meant that we don't get together often enough for the sake of getting together or for the wonderful food we always get to eat when everyone is together!! I'm assuming both!

I have decided also this year that 2010 will be a great year. Keep all of the negativity on the back burner. You don't realize until another year has gone and you get caught up in some things, what an impact it has on you. Seeing and being reminded of death through friends who have gone before me, makes me stop and realize all the bad things and negative things in this world are not worth all the time that we spend dwelling on it. We have one life to live, so why dwell and give Satan the benefit of ruining another day?

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year filled with many blessings, much love and beautiful hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments: